Saturday, February 2, 2013

Rabbits Galore


Aaron got me (jane) a little dwarf rabbit for my birthday. So I've been particularly obsessed with googling all about rabbits. Although I've had a rabbit when I was younger, I don't think I did a good job of taking care of him. This time around I'm an adult and in charge - so I have more control over how I care for my little Hershey. 



Call it a mother's instinct, but I just knew that my bunny was a girl. I don't know... I just had a feeling! When I took her to the vet for the first time my vet confirmed that Hershey was a girl! 

I've also discovered something called rabbit massage. Here is a link. http://www.monkeysee.com/play/9703-rabbit-care-how-to-relax-your-rabbit

Well I've been trying it and it has been working. I now massage Hershey every night and she loves it. Just tonight she was on her back and I was rubbing her belly and she was in a trance.  

I also discovered through my rabbit googling that there is such a thing called a Giant German Rabbit. This rabbit is as huge as a dog. It is on my bucket list to own one of these rabbits before I die... when I have a big enough place and enough money to feed a monster of a rabbit. 


Aside from my rabbit obsessions, one of my resolutions (among many) is to start stamping again. I haven't kept up with it last year at all for a variety of reasons. But this new year I rearranged my bedroom so that my stamping supplies are readily available. I have also decided to join a stamping club so that I can learn new techniques and be inspired. 






No comments:

Post a Comment