Wednesday, August 10, 2011

While driving on the 110 freeway... 

J - What is up with all this traffic!
A - Oh, I see some sirens ahead.  It's an accident. 
J - Look at all these rubberneckers.  Sheesh.  I can't believe how people cause traffic b... OMIGOODNESS!! LOOK AT THAT CAR!!! 
A - *shakes his head*




A - I made some delicious steaks. 
J - Oh yum.  I can't wait! They smell sooo good! Where's the rice?
A - RICE!? What do you mean rice? I told you we're eating steaks! 

Coming from an Asian background,  rice really is like water... it must come with every meal. It took some getting used to in terms of eating food together.  

A - I'm going to get some tacos.  You want some? 
J - Naw. it's cool. 
(later aaron is eating tacos)
J - hmmmm.... that looks really good.......*mouth waters*
A - I asked you if you wanted some and you said no. 
J - I know... (sadly)
A - Here, you can have my tacos.  (sadly)

TWO MONTHS LATER

A - I'm going to get some tacos.  You want some?
J - Naw.  it's cool. 
(later aaron is eating tacos)
J - mmmm.... that looks really good.... *mouth waters*
A - I asked you if you wanted some and you said no. 
J - I know... (sadly)
A - I knew you'd want some because this happens all the time.  So I bought you 4 tacos. 
J - Thanks Aaron! gobble gobble gobble





No comments:

Post a Comment